Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sinta is Finished (Finally!)



Just finished this figure up. The original plan was to leave it as a grey prototype, but I decided to paint her instead. All the painting was done using hand brushing and poster paint. Yes, it's not a typo. I use poster paint to paint this. The metalic silver is sprayed though. I'll write something up about this experience. As you can see my brushing skill is crappy. Behold the brush strokes! I also didn't mix enough paint for the skin tones, that's why there's so many patches of color. I learn much from making this figure. So I'm happy :)



Here's more pictures





Post a Comment